Have I told you lately that Brussels sprouts rock? I know like most things green, they get a bad rap.
But Roasted Brussels sprouts?? They are amazing. They remind me of roasted cabbage…the little burned parts, my favorite!
With this sweet and spicy glaze, made from local raw honey, maple syrup, soy sauce, and sriracha sauce, they become almost irresistible!
I use gluten free soy sauce (called Tamari), but you can use coconut aminos if you are soy free–or leave it out completely. If you are a vegan, you can omit the honey and double the maple syrup!
These roasted Brussels sprouts will make a wonderful accompanying side dish, wow friends at a get together, and make a perfect addition to the holiday table!
Allergen Info: Contains soy
- 16 oz (1 lb) fresh Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, cut in half, then rinsed
- 1-1.5 T olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1.5 T raw honey (preferably local)
- 1.5 T maple syrup
- 1 T gluten free soy sauce (Tamari)
- 1 t sriracha sauce (or less if you don't tolerate heat)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the washed and cut Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt, & pepper.
- Put them in a baking pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- Take out of oven and stir well.
- Bake for 5-10 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix all glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour desired amount of glaze on top and gently stir! (This sauce has a kick to it, so be careful with how much you put on there)