Allergen Information: Free of the top 8 allergens
I don’t think I ever would have picked up these tortillas at the grocery store before our food journey & if McCall never would have been eating “rice” products. Boy, I’m sure glad I did!
We love these rice tortillas for quesadillas, wraps, and these awesome chips. We buy ours at Earthfare in the frozen bread section, though our local Food Lion has them in their frozen Organic Section, too!
So forgive this simplistic post (and my dirty pans as well–looks like I know what I’m getting for my 30th birthday)–although I think some of you will jump up and down that it’s this easy!
- 2 Food for Life Brown Rice Tortillas
- 1 T grape seed oil (see note)
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place two tortillas on a pan.
- Brush a small amount of oil on the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of sea salt.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown (I used a light pan and seem to need less time with a dark pan)
- Let cool & break apart with your hands.