It’s finally that time of year, y’all.
Ahhh. Cooler mornings. Pumpkin everything. The smell of cinnamon. 😉
Every year, I love a mix of tradition and innovation. There are some recipes that make me feel like home–but I also love the joy of trying something new.
So today, I’ve made a list of some of my Fall Favorites–some old “goodies” and some brand new ones that rocked my world lately.
I hope you find something on this list you’d love to make. I encourage you to get in the kitchen with your kids, family, or friends and experience the glory of the season!
1) Dairy Free Hot Chocolate from Detoxinista
2) Warm Turmeric Milk from Nutrition Stripped
3) Spiked Apple Cider with Rum from Martha Stewart
1) Pumpkin Muffins by Minimalist Baker
2) Basic Oatmeal from Thrive to Live
3) Fall Green Glowing Smoothie from Kimberly Snyder
1) Delicata Squash with Pomegranate Seeds from Minimalist Baker
2) Sweet & Spicy Brussels Sprouts from Thrive to Live
3) Healthy Caramel Dip from Thrive to Live
1) BBQ Chili from Oh She Glows
2) Creamy White Bean and Kale Soup from Thrive to Live
3) 10 Spice Vegetable Soup from Oh She Glows
1) Veggie or Chicken Pot Pie from Thrive to Live
2) Lentil Walnut Meatloaf from Oh She Glows
1) No-Bake Pumpkin Tarts by Detoxinista
2) Apple Apple Pies by Thrive to Live