Sometimes we need something simple to bring to the cookout or to have on the side of a meal.
Here’s where this Easy Fruit Salad comes in.
It takes only a matter of minutes to assemble, but it is packed with flavor. It’s fresh, sweet, and tangy.
To make it a dessert, you can serve with coconut cream and then you’ve turned a simple fruit salad into a decadent statement.
- 1 carton strawberries
- 1 carton blueberries
- 1 carton raspberries
- 1 carton blackberries
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- juice from half a lime
- ½ T maple syrup
- Wash all fruit except kiwi and mango.
- Cut strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all fruit in a large bowl. Squeeze lime over fruit and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Stir gently.
- Serve with coconut cream. Enjoy!