Allergen Information: Free of the top 8 allergens. Nut-free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Special Equipment: High powered blender
If that’s you, then this smoothie is for you! It’s perfectly sweet and filling. And I promise you can’t taste the spinach.
Add this easy smoothie to your morning routine this week and see what you think!
*Note: I always like to put my frozen fruit in the Vitamix first to help with blending!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (preferably organic)
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup apple juice (100% juice)
- Put ingredients in blender in the order shown. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, adding more liquid if necessary.
2. If this isn't sweet enough for you, you can adjust the juice/water ratio. I used to start out with only juice, and now I'm at only water!