Allergen Information: Contains Tree Nuts (substitution given) Gluten-free (if using gluten free oats), egg free, soy free, dairy free
Common ingredients. Inexpensive ingredients. And only four. You really can’t get easier than that! These are a cinch to make & absolutely incredible. They are light & fluffy, and may I add quite addicting?
Make these pronto!
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (see note)
- 2 T almond butter (see note)
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (gluten-free oats for those that need)
- ¼ Enjoy Life chocolate chips (see note)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & line pan with parchment paper.
- Combine almond butter and mashed bananas. Stir until well combined.
- Add the oats and stir.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, drop spoonfuls of batter onto the pan (I had about 14-15).
- Bake for 15-16 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes.
2. If you have an almond allergy, sunflower seed butter works great, too!
3. We use Enjoy Life chocolate chips because they are free of the top 8 allergens (you can find them at most grocery stores in the organic section or at your local health food store!) If you do not want to use those, get some good quality dark chocolate chips (70% or higher)!